Meet Heather Vickery
Heather's CETiP Teaching Schedule - 2023
Little known facts about myself....
- I have a daughter who is a miracle and the light of my life.
- I am an aspiring author of young adult and children's literature.
- I am obsessed with learning about why people do the things they do, specifically in various cultures, and wish I could go back to school to become a Cultural Anthropologist.
- I am extremely active in my church and credit a loving Father in Heaven and elder Brother, Jesus Christ, for everything I have in life, including the gift to create.
- I love to travel in a deeply profound way and have set a goal for myself to stand on all seven continents at least once before I die.
- I took an entire college semester class on identifying (then mixing) color composition and can literally mix to create ANY color. Try me!
- Some of my hobbies include painting, travelling, reading, writing, sewing, crafting, shopping, making babies giggle and snuggling almost any animal who will let me!
- I am obsessed with ALL things Harry Potter, am a loud and proud Hufflepuff, and am STILL waiting for my Hogwarts letter.
- I won an art contest in 3rd grade by depicting love between and for all races of humanity which granted me a lifetime membership to the NAACP.
- I come from a long line of artists. My grandmother realized her artistic talent in her mid 30's, my mother in high school and I started in grade school. I am continuing tradition by teaching my daughter through encouraging her with crayons and paint before she could really even talk.